with the kind of money you mnake you shopping at Ikea? And the shadow doesn't look right, I think the photo is doctored. I want Mythbusters on the case.
I went with IKEA because my boys are so hard on furniture I didn't want to spend a small mint for something. This one is completely fitted slip covered that is machine washable.
The girl behind Wade is a friend of a friend's daughter. They all had on bikinis except my daughter and believe me, I never heard the end of it from her.
5 comments:
Ummm... the blue bikini clad girl behind that guy you call Wade? Did you know that it's almost kiddie pron?
with the kind of money you mnake you shopping at Ikea? And the shadow doesn't look right, I think the photo is doctored. I want Mythbusters on the case.
add me back to the lackey legend so i can leave pithy comments.
I went with IKEA because my boys are so hard on furniture I didn't want to spend a small mint for something. This one is completely fitted slip covered that is machine washable.
The girl behind Wade is a friend of a friend's daughter. They all had on bikinis except my daughter and believe me, I never heard the end of it from her.
Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment