Friday, December 12, 2008

My Daily Dose of Entertainment (Courtesy of the 3 year old)

My kids are sometimes so strange. Geez, I wonder where they get that from. Today I've already heard:

"I go to Shell's house and knock on her door on Sunday."

Michelle is our good friend who just happens to live in ALABAMA. I called her and left a message on her voice mail that if it just so happens that my 3 year old shows up at her house on Sunday, knocking on her door, could she please call me and let me know where he is or that he made it.

"Don't let the crap get out of my poop!!"

What?!?! As he was running for the restroom to go poop, he said this to me, more than once. Some days I have to really wonder what goes through their little heads.

So, your directive for the day

DON'T LET THE CRAP GET OUT OF YOUR POOP!!!1

1 comment:

globaljunkie said...

makes sense. before arriving at the restroom he wants to make sure the crap doesn't make it out of his pooper. My 3 year old is just as crazy. She was putting my cuff links into a hole in her shirt. I asked her how the hole got there. She told me a monster made it then the aliens came and got him. With her is always monsters and aliens....