Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Watch Me Slam My Head in the Door....again and again and again

***UPDATE***MEA CULPA!! These awards were given by the Media Research Center for the years worst reporting. I feel better, but still can't stand Matthews and Olbermann****
The MSM just came out with their best of notable quotables for 2008. You can find them here Check it out, if only to see the categories. Why these things are considered the most notable quotes of the year is beyond me.

These make me want to slam my head in the door, repeatedly just to be able to ignore the pain they cause. Listening to Keith Olbermann literally makes blood spurt from my eyes.



I'm sure Olbermann and Matthews are involved in some sick twisted gay lover triangle with some poor unsuspecting woman. Oh, wait? I need to verify my facts before reporting them as news? You mean nobody really wants to hear my political view spouted as fact and what the public is really thinking? Well, dang. I guess these two missed what investigative journalism, well, any type of journalism really is when taking all of those classes in college. Who'da thunk it?

1 comment:

globaljunkie said...

My quotes of the year http://www.allgreatquotes.com/eric_cartman_quotes.shtml