I had been reading on line about the problem England is having with a severe stomach virus that is threatening to cripple their hospital systems. I even considered the odds of hitting Disney World, knowing that there would be many English people there, and one of us contracting the dreaded disease. Sure enough...Daniel just puked. Needless to say, I'm sure I'm next as he likes to share my drinks when I'm not looking. Christmas is going to be oh so fun.
WARNING TMI COMING: As I'm scrubbing the puke up out of the carpet, not to mention scrubbing the grease out too because some nameless person used my scrub brush to clean the grill unbeknown to me, that unnamed person wanted to know if he was still getting "lucky" tonight....ummmmm...ladies....what do you think?
4 comments:
is this your boyfriend?
Ummmm....does this unnamed person like the smell of vomit? Then yes! Yes, he is getting lucky tonight. He gets to sleep next to a woman who smells like barf. Lucky guy indeed.
I'm sorry...I hope you don't get sick for the holidays. That sucks.
Yes, barf and more barf. Poor kid threw up just about every 1/2 hour for 5 hours but it was mostly dry heaving as he hadn't eaten much. And the sexy husband couldn't take it after the first episode and went and slept in another room. Keeping my fingers crossed that no one else gets sick.
so he got lucky afterall, didn't have to sleep with you....haha
Post a Comment