Friday, October 10, 2008

Tired of Politics? How about some Twilight?

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!



The new movie comes out next month and I can't wait. Usually I'm nervous that the movie won't be true to the book, that it will ruin the story line or something like that, but I don't care this time. I've learned from the HP series that I can like both, even if they are a bit different. Here's to dreaming about my Edward....

2 comments:

D-Man said...

Do you remember Cedric Dederie from Harry Potter? That's who they have playing Edward, so keep on dreaming cause that kid is goofy looking.

chris said...

Dude, it Diggory, and he looks way better as a vampire than they had him looking as a sappy englishman in HP. He is not how I picture Edward though, so it's no skin off of my teeth.