Thursday, October 9, 2008

The October Surprise

After doing a bit of "investigative journalism" or at least what I can glean from reading news reports and blogs online, there is going to be a big announcement made by the McCain camp that will change the course of this election. The said announcement is supposed to come this morning. I am waiting not so patiently. While I would love to see the drive by media and press pick up whatever it is going to be, I doubt that it would happen. They would bury it to ensure their "Messiah" a victory, and thus, it is left to the opposition's campaign to sling the mud. I think normally the campaign wouldn't do this type of thing, but is left in a position that they must be the ones to release the news. So what is it you ask?

I'm not sure, but my bet is that it is one of 3 things:

1. Obama's membership in a radical socialist party in Chicago with undeniable proof that he is a socialist and will lead America down that road

2. Obama's real birth certificate shows that he is not eligible to run for POTUS

3. McCain's campaign will release the emails between Obama and Kenya's Odinga revealing Obama's support of his brutality and criminal activity in an effort to win the election and bring about Shariah Law

I would say 4 irrefuttable proof that Obama and Ayers have a much stronger relationship than Obama is owning up to and possibly the release of a video between the two that is damning to Obama, but I think if this exists it will be aired on FOX News.

UPDATE:

Just after I posted I saw this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONfJ7YSXE5w
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. This news is already out there. I'm still betting there will be a bigger story released by a major network within the next week. The info is out there, just waiting for someone to take off and run with it. Something is going to happen. Why do I say this? Because someone just laid a HUGE amount of money in online betting against Obama winning on InTrade. Makes me think someone has some insider info about something.

No comments: