Monday, April 21, 2008

You Won't Believe It

Yep, went out to get Kade's shirt out of the dryer and low and behold, the washer had done the same thing!!!! Sigh....at least I just had to sweep all of the water out without the cleanup part. It can only get better right?

3 comments:

globaljunkie said...

someone started a rumor here that Pris and I were divorcing when she came down a month early (she couldn't fly any later). too funny how people are so petty. so why are you stopping in Bama first? you miss being a redkneck?

BS and the Kids said...

Can't believe it, may be time to get a new washer, at least you will be making money soon. I forgot about the divorce part, that is pretty funny, but you better check your story with your redheaded daughter.

chris said...

It's actually from the hose flipping out of the sink it drains into. I duct taped it so it shouldn't happen again. I've had a lovely week.