I wouldn't want any of you to think that I don't know where my kids are or what they are doing. I have a good reason for these things to be happen without me knowing. I just can't follow all four around at the same time. This time, I was in the restroom. I come out to find Daniel behind my stuffed chair, smearing his newly favorite medium for art (yes, his poop) all over the back of the chair and the wall. As I am yelling "disgusting, disgusting, disgusting" he is saying, "I'm not disgusting". How do you make a 2 year old realize that playing in their own feces is just plain nasty and gross? I put him in the tub, run back to clean up the mess, and hurry back to the tub to just narrowly advert another disaster. Daniel turned the stopper that I had left open. The tub was as full as it could possibly be without running over. Whew...one small mess avoided.
Our neurotic neighbor yelled at the boys today while they were playing in the backyard. Daniel has turned on the hose and she was yelling at them to turn it off. Yes, you can believe me when I say I will be having a discussion with her about leaving my kids the HE** alone. I have about had a nervous breakdown this weekend and have decided that as soon as Kade's baseball season is done the boys and I are leaving here. We will make a quick trip to Idaho to pick up things, then head to Alabama for a while before going to Florida. Kyrie refuses to go early with me, so I hope she and Wade can figure things out. I will pack the house up before I leave and hope they will keep it clean. Kade, Jacob and even Daniel are mad because I told them we were leaving next week. I just don't think I can get everything done I need to before then, plus I would hate for Kade to leave his ballteam hanging. He is their catcher and does a great job.
2 comments:
Gross, I am so sorry, time to teach the kid to use the potty. You can come hang out with me. I am so sorry, have Daniel go poop on your neighbors doorstep.
I think it's your kid. Asha tells me when she's poo'd and needs her nappy changed, she has never tried to use it as art. though she knows how to use the markers on the walls and my white leather sofa.
Post a Comment