The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I'm a professional nit picker
No really. Got a form letter from school today saying there has been an outbreak of lice. Didn't even think anything about it as we got the same letter a couple of times a year in Alabama. For some reason Wade looked at Jacob and sure enough...covered in nits and eggs. I looked at Daniel and Kade, yep, both have it too. Kyrie doesn't have any and I didn't see any in Wade. He says he didn't see any on me, but seeing as how I share a bed and pillow quite frequently with Daniel and Jacob goes to sleep each night on my bed and pillow...Sigh. I've just started my first load of probably 20 for linens and towels. Shaved Jake and Kade and have been picking and picking and picking some more. Daniel had a few too and I actually got a live bug off of him after treatment. Just found a dead one on my shoulder. Did I mention how hard it is to treat with long hair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sorry. They are not fun to get rid of and are really quite stubborn. Hope you don't go crazy totally before you get out of town. We love you and pray for you always. Luv MOM
Yuck!!! I can't believe they all had it and you hadn't notice and they didn't complain!!! Kade finally got rid of his mullett!!! Yeah. Hope you don't get it.
Oh that is nasty! I'm so sorry. I hope the rest of you don't get it! There was recently a case of scabies at my work, which I didn't know is basically like body lice - GROSS! Good luck with that.
Post a Comment