So I'm not really sure what I thought about this movie. I love the books. I know, I know. Mushy teen romance stuff, but the book Edward is pretty dreamy. The movie Edward? Not so much. Don't get me wrong. Robert Pattinson is a good looking guy. But, #1: he's too old looking to play the role of Edward. #2: He has to fight his British accent the entire movie and sounds absolutely funny sometimes. #3: He's just an average actor. #4: He doesn't come across as vicious enough in any of the scenes that he needs to be frightening in. I would definitely say that I like my inside my own mind Edward better.
My impression of the rest of the movie: still undecided. I think this is one of those flicks that you either love or it has to grow on you. Once it is out on video and I can watch it again I'll have a better opinion. It was obviously not something that I have to pay to go see again.
ON THE OTHER HAND THE TRAILER FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE ROCKED!!!!! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED THAT THEY MOVED BACK THE RELEASE DATE TO JUNE '09 INSTEAD OF THIS DEC SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO COMPETE WITH TWILIGHT. SMART ON THEIR PART, BUT SOOOOO LONG TO WAIT!!!
1 comment:
I just wrote you a whole comment and then decided I will post my own little review on my blog, so you can look there for my feelings about the movie!
Post a Comment