Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Doom and Gloom for you to Digest before you hit the Turkey

Found this website that keeps it real. http://patdollard.com If you don't like swearing, don't go to it. This man, a Hollywood talent agent, multi-millionaire, left it all behind to go to Iraq to film what was really happening. He was blown up in a HumVee by an IED and wounded. He now has a blog that shows his vidoes and messages from his time in Iraq and continues with current affairs. If you want the real story, the story the MSM is not going to EVER show you, visit his site and look around. While you're there check out the prediction of food riots in the USA by 2012 by Trend Forecasters, the same group who predicted correctly the market crash of '87 among other things. Here's a blogcast about BO's birth issue. (BTW, isn't BO holding the phone upside down? Brilliant)



And, when I talk about hitting the turkey I don't mean literally hitting your turkey. PETA has a new video out showing how turkeys are being abused at the turkey farms. Look, there are idiots all over this world. Unfortunately some of them work around other humans, some of the work with animals, hell, some of them even operate heavy machinery or airplanes that you fly in every day.

Here's a funny interview with Palin. The background just adds so much to her interview doesn't it?



I'm mean, come on MSNBC, how do you think turkeys are supposed to be slaughtered? A tree stump and hatchet?

3 comments:

Kamilli Vanilli said...

That background in Palin's interview is a riot. hahaha. Makes me laugh. I don't know how they could stand around that farm like that....turkey farms are the absolute stinkiest farms to be around. They are really bad!!

Every day I get more outraged at how no one seems to care about Barack's mysterious absence of a birth certificate. I know the hypocrisy shouldn't surprise me, but could you even imagine what would happen if he were a Republican?

chris said...

Hi Kimilli
Glad you left a comment. I love your ABC's of Thanksgiving. I was going to print out a paper for everyone to list 20 things or so, but maybe that is expecting too much and I'll just stick with the ABCs.

I agree with the smell of turkey farms. My aunt & uncle used to own a pig farm, and let me tell you, that has to be one of the smelliest places on earth.

Also agree with the outrage. Don't know what more I can do as an individual. But "we're not gonna take it" is my new theme song. Sang it really loud on the karaoke machine at our EQ party last Fri night. Even got the missionaries in on it bwhahahaha. It's time for good people to stand up and take action instead of just talking about the crap going on.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Your blog keeps me laughing!!!

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Glad there's people like you who will stay on it!!
Have a great Thanksgiving! Even if the world is in complete shambles...still much to be thankful for, right?!