Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Conversations With the Kids

Instead of titling these post "kids say the darndest things" they will now be "Conversations with the kids."

Danny will be 3 in less than a week. (Wow, where does the time go?) Yes, I nursed him way too long, but if you know our living circumstances from hell in Beverly Hills, you know why it took longer than I planned. Regardless, he was weaned in May and every once in awhile will ask about "his numm numms." Two nights ago was one such time.

Dan, "I love my numms. I miss them."

Mommy, "Where did they go?"

Dan, "They're right there."

Mommy, "No. They're gone remember?"

Dan sadly and sighing, "Yeah. They went to jail."

Mommy surprised, "To Jail? Who put them in jail?"

Dan, "Daddy did!! He's mean."

Mom laughing her head off, "Why did daddy put them in jail?"

Dan, "Because he took them away!"


Dan also informed me that he loved his numms and they were so good. I asked him what they tasted like and he said, "CHOCOLATE!!" Not too surprising as that is his favorite food group.

No comments: