Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A truly sad day

Can't sleep. I'm sure tomorrow will be all the worse for lack of it, but I can't sleep. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that 1/2 of the voting public just helped perpetrate the largest fraud ever committed against their own country. A truly sad day indeed. My next biggest worry is how long will it take for Israel to preemptively strike Iran. Have we just voted for the true beginnings of WWIII?

My hope and peace is in knowing that God has a plan for our country. And although we have our free agency and may make choices that hurt us, I am secure in my knowledge and testimony of the gospel. No one can take that away from me. The most important thing now is to continue to raise up the new generation to be a righteous one. Families are forever. Governments come and go.

1 comment:

globaljunkie said...

at least the Mormon effort to take away individual freedom and rights looks like it will pass...haha thought that video was too funny...