My daughter and I were watching a video of voter intimidation posted on Breitbart TV online and she noticed this headline about the mormon church. Stand up for yourself, your beliefs, and your faith. Write a letter of complaint to this group couragecampaign.org
7 comments:
I thought it was kind of funny
you now live in an Obamanation. Lucky you ;-)
Yeah, really lucky. Maybe I'll look into moving to the Caymen Islands or something. I seriously have blood spurting out of my eyes at the naivety of 1/2 of the voting population. However, we have yet to have the electoral college vote certified, and have yet to make it to the inauguration. I wouldn't put it past some whack-o to try and off a few people in the interim.
funny how much overseas support he has. they all think Bush created the current economic mess and think Obama will fix it. They don't get that this was simply a continuation of policies Clinton passed and it certianly won't get any better now. McCain just did a very poor job getting his message across. Was a good WSJ article recently to this effect.
I agree. Look, I think it is great that we are beyond the race issue and have elected a black man as POTUS. I just wish he was a qualified black man. And quite frankly I don't give a rat's hairy rear end what the rest of the world thinks of our country. I'm not giving up. We will survive to fight another day. Democracy will live on somehow.
exit polls are showing people voted for Obama simply because it was a historic opportunity to elect a black man. so race played an important part, too bad they coulfn't vote for substance.
i said obamanation first!!! anyway, i can't believe this video. it was awful. but atleast it passed. it is sad that GWB gets blamed for all this when it really is residual of Clinton. Tis the end, it may be sooner than we know.
Post a Comment