Monday, September 22, 2008

That's Just Life

Yes Daniel, thank-you. That is exactly where I wanted my foundation, smeared all over the carpet in my closet. Oh, and yes, that is where I wanted my lip gloss, smeared all over the walls and TV upstairs. Thank you child.

We are off to the laundry mat to try and catch up on the about 10 loads of laundry I am now behind on. The house came with a new '08 Kenmore HE2T front loader that decided on Sat to give me an error code and not work. After looking up reviews about this washer I can't imagine why the previous owners purchased this one. Nothing put complaints and problems. Hopefully we will get through this one with little out of pocket expense and avoid another one for a very long time. Otherwise I might be chucking it out of the window, so to speak. Man, they are heavier than a traditional top loader. Which, I just gave away my Maytag to some lady who was supposed to call me to clean my house in return for a washer/dryer/tv stand/bakers rack. Have I heard from her...no. No big surpirse there. Try to do something nice for someone. Oh well. That's just life.

2 comments:

globaljunkie said...

don't recomend front load having had to deal with them for years in Asia. We bought a top loading US Fridgidaire in HK (they cost a fortune here) and haven't had any problems with it the past 4 years and it's survived shipping from HK to India to Singapore.

On a seperate note, we may try to get to Florida over the Xmas holiday. May stay in the Orlando area (how far from you?) though haven't decided yet. Or if you could find me a nice place to rent on the cheap for two weeks would work too as I'm planning to bring Boo and Caitlin as well.

chris said...

The place we stayed in Kissimmee was 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom for $700 a week. I don't know if they would give me that price at the holiday time, but could check. It is just outside of Orlando. I am 45 min to an hour depending on traffic. I have 6 one day passes to Disney for $40 each if you want them.