I have never seen such a large collection of HUGE birds in one place before. We see the biggest birds every day. Hawks, eagles, cranes, vultures, you name it, if it's big it is here. Earlier this week as we were driving home we saw a big bird and were amazed and awed to get a closer look and realize it was a beautiful bald eagle. I don't think I have ever seen one in the wild before. It was glorious to watch. We also have a pair of sandhill cranes that live in our neighborhood. They make the loudest noise that we all love to try and imitate. The boys like to chase them and I like to yell at them to knock it off. I've heard they get aggressive when they have babies with them. You can't tell from the picture, but they are about 4 feet tall and very pretty.

3 comments:
Tell thsose boys they should just enjoy the birds and not chase them. Did you take those pictures? We are doing great. Keeping bust. Heard that Tahye broke both of his wrist.Will be going to Frankfurt on the 114 Sept. Ask Wade if he wants us to look up anybody for him. Will try to make it to the Temple. Luv MOM
Boy, should check my spelling before I post. That is Tayte and we are going on the 24th. MOm
is that first one Wade? we never seem to see any photos of him. I suspect you have divorced and remarried, just too ashamed to tell any of us.
Post a Comment