Before we headed out last night, I was trying to clean up the kitchen a little bit. I usually have very quick reflexes and have been known to frequently catch falling objects off of the counters before they hit the ground. I've even caught cups full of drinks without spilling a drop. Not so lucky last night. I accidentally knocked off a large glass skillet cover and lunged forward to grab it, but missed. My forward momentum carried me forward a step right onto the broken glass. Nothing like lodging a piece of shrapnel into the foot. Dr. Foster insisted I'd be okay without a stitch, and put some liquid bandaid that we had on it and taped it up. When we got home I had to remove the tape because it was rolling and sticking to everything. Guess what? I have a gash in the bottom of my foot that is KILLING me when I walk and it is a small gap that isn't closed. The deeper part did seal, but maybe I should sue?
BTW, we are going to the Bishop's house tonight for a game night. Here is a picture of his home. It is for sell if you are interested.

photo by
©Everett & Soule
It's going for a mere 8.2 million
1 comment:
I don't think Bishops should be able to make that kind of money. And how can you sue someone who doesn't exist?
Post a Comment