
Wade and I went out to eat tonight. On the way home I "forced" him to go into Pier One with me to see what was on sale. Low and behold, I walk in to the back clearance section and there is a king sized footboard on sale from $299 to $28.99. Yes, that's right $28.99, undamaged, in packaging looking new and so pretty. They didn't have the headboard, but the store in Tampa does and it is on sale for $229.00. So, Chris got a new headboard/footboard for her new king sized mattress. Wow. I didn't see that coming. To make it even more priceless, there was a cool weaved basket, much like you see the snake charmers in India using (is that where the cobra snake charmers are?) and it was THE SAME PRICE as the footboard. Normal price $100.00. Basket and footboard for the same price. How often does that happen?
6 comments:
why is this just for me? i expected more political diatribe.
Yeah, why is that one just for John, because it isn't politics?
Great find btw. It is beautiful
I think it was just a different pace and was it to show that there was a Wade. But it would have been better if there was a picture of him on the bed? Luv your new bed. Have fun MOM
Just for John because you complained about me blogging about politics. Plus, you were supposed to let me know if India is where you find the snake charmers.
yes, though never really saw any myself. they abuse the poor snakes and use them to beg on the side of the road.
Post a Comment