First I just want to say that in my last post I in no way wanted to diminish the accomplishments of moms who work outside of the home. I have many friends who have worked while raising their kids and have done a fine job. However, something along the way still suffers at some point. One could argue that Palin's teenage daughter's pregnancy could be an example of this. Which would not make much sense because I'm certain it has happened in families where the mom didn't work outside of the home. It comes down to personal responsibility. But, what dynamics were changed by her not being home more? Who knows. I think she is an accomplished woman and I like her political views. Her speech was excellent and you know Hillary has to be spitting nails knowing that she will not be the first women Pres or VP in the White House. Women everywhere should be able to find a champion in Palin, but no. Not those left wing blogging nut jobs who find conspiracy in everything. For these hypocrits to claim that Palin was never pregnant, that she claimed to have her last baby to cover for her teenage daughter is ludicrous. For Colmes of Hannity and Colmes fame to blog suggesting that it is her fault that her son has down's syndrome is asinine. For women libers out there who want women in the workplace and power positions to not come to Palin's defense is inexcusable.
I suppose if her daughter was to have an abortion and marry a her lesbian lover they would start clapping for joy and climb onto the Palin bandwagon. But have someone make a choice for life and marriage in an already difficult situation and they sit idly by on their hands while their backers and supporters throw about defamatory stories and lies about someone they should champion.
1 comment:
you're starting to sound like a right wing nut....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26496189/
Post a Comment