from http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Biden_garbles_Depression_history.html?showall
Biden garbles Depression history
Joe Biden's denunciation of his own campaign's ad to Katie Couric got so much attention last night that another odd note in the interview slipped by.
He was speaking about the role of the White House in a financial crisis.
"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed," Biden told Couric. "He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'"
As Reason's Jesse Walker footnotes it: "And if you owned an experimental TV set in 1929, you would have seen him. And you would have said to yourself, 'Who is that guy? What happened to President Hoover?'"
Again I say, Joe Biden...you are a dumb A**
1 comment:
he's also made a number of comments in direct contravention to Obama's positions. Is going to get interesting over the next few weeks. I just wish people would put emotion aside and vote on what someone is actually bringing to the thing. Not that i would have voted for Obama, but he did havce a certain energy there for a while. Nominating Biden as his VP was a horrible choice when you are campaigning on change and then bring a 6 term senator into the mix. At least Palin brings vitality to the republican ticket. But as I tell everyone who asks, I can't vote so what do I care. Though I suspect i could get away with voting as I still have a US drivers license and SSN. so much for security. could probably get a job as well if I really wanted to as I think I meet all I-9 requirements.....
Post a Comment