The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Psychotic Dreaming
Wow, I had one strange dream last night. I posted the whole of it on The Lackey Legend if you want to read about it. It ended up with these two boys overlooking a field as far as you could see of totally spherical boulders each with a severed head on it. They represented everyone one of the boys had ever known. Now, I don't know what my psychie is trying to tell me, but after 2 weeks of vacation from school and attempting to keep my house semi livable while all 4 are home, I'm pretty sure I'm going a bit crazy. Add to that the fiascoes my two year old keeps creating and you can only imagine that I should pretty soon be having a complete and total melt down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment