The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Toddler's Exploits
Daniel sure has been trying my patience the last few weeks. From pouring a new jar of cinnamon out in the kitchen, to getting into my flour and sugar jars and pouring them both, newly refilled, out all over the kitchen, to pouring baby powder out all over the hallway. Every time I turn around he has stripped down naked and it takes me forever to chase him down and get his diaper and clothes back on. So, I was thinking hard this morning about the other kids. Did they drive me this crazy? Then I realized, Kade was much worse. At least Daniel doesn't get naked in public. Kade, on the other hand, managed to get down to his diaper in Sacrament meeting once before I caught him. While shopping he was playing on the little kiddie toy with Kyrie while I was browsing and the next thing I know he comes walking over to me naked with a poopy diaper in his hand. He was a climber and got into everything he could including the sharp J Heinkel knives (which by the way Daniel gets a hold of the butcher knife every chance he has and runs with it totally freaking me out. Yes we have taken to putting them up even higher above the fridge.) Kade also managed to immerse himself in the fountain at Sarah's wedding. He escaped our home/yard in Alabaster and I found him a few times in the busy road being saved only by his guardian angels. He has been lost at Lagoon as a 9 year old bringing both him and his mom to tears. The last few years he has been much better, but both Jacob and Daniel have picked up the slack. Thinking back on these things, I am surprised I'm not grayer than I already am. I will post some of Jacob's and Daniel's exploits later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes I think I have it bad, but you always give me such a great reality check. I couldn't stop laughing and I still remember Kade in the fountain at my wedding.
Post a Comment