







Daniel and I arrived back home at 2:00am this morning. We are tired, but doing well. Found some really nice homes that I liked. The town is "quaint". That's really the only way I know how to describe it. There are multi-million dollar lake side homes right next to some pretty run down little homes, but for the most part the nicer homes are in gated communities or off the beaten path. Here is a link for photos of my favorite. It has been reduced by 1/2 and has over 2 acres of land. www.circlepix.com/home2/e9qq6x
For some reason there are no pics of the bedrooms on there, just the main living areas and amazing yard. The ward was hard to decipher as it was stake conference. There are only about 7 active young women, but tons of young men. Maybe Kyrie would like that? I got to hear some amazing talks by Dallin H Oaks and Prez. Monson. We just had our stake conference 2 weeks ago and the prophet spoke. He was looking tired and frail and I suspect that was one of his last addresses. He was a great man and prophet.
Daniel and I spent a few hours at Sea World. Wow!!! You know you're tired, emotional, and just pathetic when you get teary eyed for Shamu. That is all I have to say about that.
1 comment:
I didn't realize that apostles and prophets spoke at Stake Conferences throughout the world. We rarely get them in the valley. Any more thoughts on where you might be moving? When does the decision have to be made? It looks like you had fun at Sea World.
Post a Comment