The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Friday, January 4, 2008
What's Wrong With this Picture?
I know I have utterly failed to teach my kids anything about cleaning up after themselves when I am on my hands and knees cleaning the floors, after having picked everything up and asking them to help, and kid #1 is on the phone talking to a friend telling me she can't do anything because she has to finish her homework, kid #2 is playing on the computer, kid #4 is sleeping and given a pass as he is only 2, but kid #3 walks by me hard at work, pats me on the head and says "hey there Cinderella." I must have been channeling her really well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cinderella. At least he recognized your beauty. We are doing Saturday morning chores this morning. No playing in this household until they are done. You are extremely enchanting though.
Post a Comment