I guess it is time to make that life altering decision for us. Wade just got back from Philly and wants to purchase a practice there. I'm still set on Florida and am leaving Fri to go check it out. The thought of living in the NorthEast and being a "Yankee" doesn't seem especially appealing to me. But then again, neither does alligators in the lake in my back yard, cockroaches, mosquitoes, and hurricanes. Sigh....
4 comments:
You always said you wanted to settle in the WEST. Are you sure you can't find anything closer? Brett has a cousin that lives in Perkasie, PA. I could give you their number if you ever need it. They have a way cute family. Oh, and if you still can't get Danny to drink milk, try chocolate or strawberry. Everything is always better with a little suga.
so that second comment was the same as the first. I just thought you didn't need 2.
Are you back home yet/ How was yout trip to Florida. Luv mom
Post a Comment