We had a very nice Christmas and even had some visitors that day from Idaho and Alabama. We'd like to say "thanks Santa" but much more importantly thank you baby Jesus.
Daniel has learned to sing "Jingle Bells" over and over. Not the entire song, just "jingle bells, jingle bells." And he loves to say "Christmas" especially when he sees the pictures from that morning. He was a little freaked out by visiting the mall Santa, but likes to see pictures of him. Yesterday at KnottsBerry Farms on the log ride he waved to all of the animatronic elves. I have to say they all looked a bit creepy, not at all up to Disney standards. But the roller coasters were most excellent. Jacob even did this crazy water ride one all by himself.
Our hands down favorite was the Accelerator. Similar to Wicked at Lagoon, but longer and more twists/turns. Jacob was upset as he was too short for this one and the Silver Bullet.
3 comments:
I take it no one else wanted to get wet. It looks like fun. Jingle Bells to you Danny.
You need to post a disclaimer stating that you're blog may cause seizures if one has epilepsy. I funny.
That was from Dan. You need to make me a team member so I can comment on your page.
Post a Comment