The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Dreading the drive
Ever have those days when you just dread all of the running around you have to do? Now imagine doing it in LA's traffic. It's horrible. Thurs I literally was in and out of my car from about 11:00am to 10:00pm. I would pick up one kid, drop them where they had to be, and run (well drive) to the next stop with the next kid, and so on and so on...and so on. Between, "mom, I forgot something at the library," and "mom, I left my bassoon at school, I have to have it for my concert tonight," and "mom, I forgot something else at the library," and "mom I'm done with track," and "mom, I'm hungry", and "I need something at Staples for my school project," I never thought it would end. Today will be another one of those days. Sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment