Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sick

Daniel has had a horrible cold for about a month now. 2 weeks ago we put him on antibiotic for a bad cough. That cleared up but his nose never did. He started to run a fever Thurs night and has been burning up and fussy since. He kept grabbing at the back of his neck, base of his head last night and howling. So, back on antibiotic and he is doing 99 % better this morning. Wish mom could say the same. She is tired and doesn't have the energy to follow him around and keep him out of trouble.

Kyrie and Wade have a cold too, but so far everyone else is doing good. We didn't get flu shots this year. Not sure if that was a good or bad idea as I can't decide if they are really effective or not, or just a way for the manufacturer to make some money.

On another note, I took Kyrie to see I Am Legend last night. Of course, I had Daniel and was hoping he would sleep. No cigar. I think I saw a total of maybe 10 minutes of the movie. Kyrie was freaked out and wouldn't go to bed after the show. Hahahaha. Not sure what she expected as I had warned her about it. The boys went to see Alvin and seemed to really enjoy it. Wade even said it was "funny". BTW, the price of a matinee ticket in LA? $9.50 Now, that is truly sick.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I Am Legend was pretty crazy - we went to a matinee yesterday and saw it in IMAX. It was really cool, I've never seen an IMAX movie before. I was really freaked out too! Ask Dan...I think I almost broke his hand completely off. I'm sorry to hear you're all sick, that's no fun! Get better!

BS and the Kids said...

I am glad to hear Danny is doing better, grabbing his neck it could have been meningitis (leave it to me). Matinee, $9.50? How much is regular price? Crazy. I have heard I am Legend is freaky. I think it is funny because everyone seems to think the previews made it sound like he was the only one living on the planet. Brett knew that their were "other people" that came out at night. I have heard of teenage kids who havne't been able to sleep at night and are all spooked out. I don't know if I would love it.