So, I'm tired and grumpy. Daniel has a night time hacking cough that has kept me up for the past 3 nights in a row. It's starting to wear on me. So is he. Poor guy. He has been into everything today. Has pulled out everything from every place he could reach, including my flour, my brownsugar, paper plates & cups, cooked asparagus from the fridge, knocked over the Christmas tree, pulled blankets out of drawers, and the list goes on. Sigh...now I remember why they are called the terrible twos. His new word this week is "WHY?" He asks why after just about every thing you tell him or ask him, but at appropriate times. It's pretty funny. I took him to see the Christmas lights at the temple last night while the other kids were at church. I took a bunch of pictures, but can't find my UBS USB whatever it is called chord. Kyrie was the last one to upload pictures, but claims she put it away with the camera. I'm not sure if maybe it was lost over Thanksgiving and I hope I can get a new one.
Jacob is home "sick" from school. He was crying this morning that his stomach hurt. I made him get ready, got to the school to get out, and he starts sobbing again. Last time he did that he really did start throwing up, so I let him stay home. Now he is wishing he was at school because his class is making paper snowmen and gingerbread men. How do I know this? I volunteered to make Latkes for their Hannukah party. Seeing that I'm not Jewish and have never made them before, I hope they are good. I figured they are pretty much like hashbrowns and hey, since I'm an Idaho girl, surely it couldn't be that hard? So, happy Channukah everyone!!! I'm off to take a quick nap before I have to pick up the other two from school.
2 comments:
I am surprised the school is letting you make anything. The state dept here won't let anything that is not store bought be brought in. Besides, why would they eat it from you, your kitchen isn't KOSHER. . . even if you are an Idaho girl and can cook a mean potato. I am sorry Daniel is into everything, so much fun. Paige is into the why stage as well, Tanner never really went through it. She is so concerned about why a fox hit her daddy, she asks about it all the time.
I was thinking the same thing about kosher and Jacob even asked me if they were kosher before we took them to the school. I don't think he knows what it means, but has heard it said many times as 1/2 of his class is Jewish.
Post a Comment