*Getting up at 4:00am to make our 6:25am flight out of Tampa.
*Finding out our flight has 2 stops.
*First stop, Houston. Get stranded in Houston as we find our flight through Denver has been canceled. Hello springtime winter storms.
*Spend 3 hours in Houston, finally get re-routed through LA. I thought I wouldn't be back there for a LONGGGGG time.
*Spend 2 hours in LA on a lay over.
*Arrive in SLC 6 hours later than expected...dead tired.
*Kind and valiant man at Enterprise looks at me with 4 kids, 4 suit cases, and a big car seat as I am getting ready to stuff everyone and everything into the Camry. Offers to give me a SUV for the same price. Wow. What a guy!!!
*Drive to Poky and see Granparents who have been in the Ukraine for 16 months.
*Seeing 23 cousins together at homecoming report.
*Visiting other Granparents in IF.
*Getting hair highlighted finally covering those white take overs. Thank you Lunatic Fringe in SLC. I really like it.
*Wade finally meeting Amanda. Geez, it only took 3 years.
*Snow, snow, wind, cold, blowing snow, horizontal snow, snow drifts, cold, wind, slush, ice, snow, cold, did I say snow? Daniel seeing snow for the first time in his memory.
*Boys have snowball fight and love it until Kade smacks Jake in the face, on purpose.
*Being introduced to The Great and Terrible series by Chris Stewart. 4 down, 2 to go.
*Kyrie spends lots of time with Kait. Kade does too. Jacob and Tayte attached at hip. Dan LOVES that there are so many boys his age around. Johnny MIA but wins his regional robotics tournament. Now on to Atlanta.
*Daniel gets sick. Fever, cough, runny nose. Anti-biotic kicks in, but his cough is still horrible. To the point of throwing up a few times last night while hacking up a lung. Poor guy. New cough medicine with codeine should solve that problem.
*Guitar Hero. Need I say more?
*Flight home also has two stops. At least no delays, but have I learned my lesson. Going back for the summer I am taking a direct flight. I'll pay the extra $50 per ticket thank you very much.
Have some pics will try to upload them soon.
1 comment:
I am excited to see the photos of all the Lackey clan. It has been far too long!
Post a Comment