Sadly....this woman was mentally ill. I can't figure out why she was allowed back at the firing range after being banned previously. A sad ending to what was probably a difficult life. I'm sure the liberal loonies will use this example to push for more stringent gun control laws and mandate psychiatric evaluations for gun ownership, something they have already tried to pass several times. here is the story and it was all captured on video
Then there is this SOS couple who are the lowest form of life known. I would say they are something akin to the scum you scrape off of the bottom of your shoe when walking by a murky pond. here
While there sure are alot of crazies around here, I do promise it is mostly a pretty cool place to live.
1 comment:
sometime you feel like a nut, somtimes you're Chris...
Post a Comment