Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loads and Loads of Laundry

I was only gone for 3 days. 3 days people. Come on. How can I have done 6 loads of laundry yesterday, 3 loads of towels today, and still have one load of whites and one load of colors left to do? I'll tell you how. My hubby showers and changes clothes at least 3 times a day. Yep. Don't ask, don't tell. hahahaha Just kidding. He has to shower in the morning before going to work....even though he just showered in the evening before going to bed....because he was sweaty, dirty from baseball or yard work....after he showered from coming home from work. Whew. Just makes me tired thinking about it. Not to mention the fact that my boys do not know how to hang up a towel after they use it one time. It always ends up on the floor, where it sits, wet and stinking, until I gather them up. Even if I tell them to hang them up right after they get out of the bath, nada.

I'm consoling myself with frozen thin mint Girl Scout cookies. I am starting to feel a bit better. Maybe reading a little more Twilight and an afternoon nap will fix everything right up?

No comments: