Friday, April 10, 2009

I Love the South

Good ole Stockbridge, GA. I knew I loved that city when I visited while John was living there.


GA Grand Jury Indicts Obama

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!
25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard tesitmony and in a unanimous vote,
Indicted the usurper. ... http://riseupforamerica.com/

With this and Justice Roberts agreeing to look over the entirety of the Orly case, there may yet be hope. I sure hope things happen quickly. Obama has already agreed to repeal the Declaration of Independence. At the G20 meeting in London, President Obama agreed to create an international board with authority to intervene in U.S. corporations by dictating executive compensation and approving or disapproving business management decisions, Jerome Corsi’s Red Alert reports. Political consultant Dick Morris said that by agreeing to create the Financial Stability Board, Obama is a “willing accomplice” to a decision that effectively repealed the U.S. Declaration of Independence and abrogated the sovereignty of the United States.

He is a traitor and usurper. He must be stopped.

No comments: