The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Help sizing header photo
We had new family photos taken over spring break...will add more later. Would like to use this one as the header for my page, but don't know how to size it. Anyone care to tutor me in the process of how?
You can take the photo and change the pixel size in Photoshop....or I believe that when you upload the photo you want for your header, there is a box you can check that will shrink the size of the photo.
You may need to go into your HTML code and change the size of your outer shell to 660 px...and make sure your header is the same.
I had a horrible time messing around with mine yesterday. Good luck!
Weird....because mine just said, Adjusting size....and it did it for me when I published it. I am glad your friend above had some ideas. I hope you can get it to work. The pic. is AWESOME! You guys look great....you are looking like one smokin' hot mama, my friend!
Hey, just go to heidis' blog and right cliick on the pic there that she has of you guys and see if you can upload it from there. i know when she formats her pics she does it bigger so you can print nice big pics, so maybe if you use the one from her blog you won't have that problem.
5 comments:
You have a beautiful family!!
You can take the photo and change the pixel size in Photoshop....or I believe that when you upload the photo you want for your header, there is a box you can check that will shrink the size of the photo.
You may need to go into your HTML code and change the size of your outer shell to 660 px...and make sure your header is the same.
I had a horrible time messing around with mine yesterday. Good luck!
I hope some of that made sense....
Great pic. It is huge though. I think what she said.
Weird....because mine just said, Adjusting size....and it did it for me when I published it. I am glad your friend above had some ideas. I hope you can get it to work. The pic. is AWESOME! You guys look great....you are looking like one smokin' hot mama, my friend!
Hey, just go to heidis' blog and right cliick on the pic there that she has of you guys and see if you can upload it from there. i know when she formats her pics she does it bigger so you can print nice big pics, so maybe if you use the one from her blog you won't have that problem.
kyrie has some serious grillzzz....really interesting to see how kade and jacob now look so different than Danny.
Post a Comment