(ps The cans and bottles have only showed up since the water level went down. We didn't leave them there, and I'd be willing to clean them up if Ms. Gator would move locations. Click on the photo for a better view of Ms. Gator. Wouldn't she look lovely as a belt, wallet, and pair of boots?)
(Boys checking out Ms. Gator)
Now that I have your attention, I would encourage you to go read this article at Pat Dollard's site
http://patdollard.com/2009/02/the-financial-crisis-was-deliberate-planned-staged-feds-shut-down-mysterious-lethal-bank-run-before-election-world-economy-would-have-collapsed/ Now tell me I'm being paranoid.
5 comments:
looks like a cess pool not a poind. You're boys going outdoors? You better get fish and game over to remove the gator and soon....
Is this the Pat Dollard you are so enamored with?
After his fourth wife left him because she got upset about his hobbies, which included cocaine and hookers, Hollywood agent/producer Pat Dollard decided to get his head together by flying to Iraq to hang out with Marines and fight insurgents and film a pro-war documentary that would make him "the Michael Moore of the right."
The booze and dope fueled many crazy antics, and in the spring of 2004, cops handcuffed Dollard and carted him off to the psych unit of an L.A. hospital.
"Around this time he began his political conversion," Wright notes. "Somewhere between the Roman orgy and the mental ward he became a staunch supporter of George W. Bush's."
Alas, his progress as both warrior and filmmaker stalled when he went on another epic booze-and-dope binge. When he got out of rehab, he hired an ex-con to keep him sober but the two of them ended up smoking meth and making a porn movie starring Dollard and the ex-con's girlfriend.
Maybe you should get a new source of information.
I've never looked into his life story, but that could be. His site doesn't come up with news stories, they simply report what is happening and often with a military perspective. So is he a drug addict hooker loving cussing swearing dick head? I don't know, but I like the info provided on his site.
That alligator is freaky! I'd be losing it right about now.... Good luck with that!!
And I would not be surprised at all if there were some conspiracy going on that created that financial meltdown. I thought at the time it all seemed a little too convenient.....Heaven help us...
paranoid......and fed by a druggie hooker induced dope head....
Post a Comment