
Just returned from the firing range. I think I did pretty good considering it's been well over 20+ years since I've fired a handgun. I hit the center of the target on the X twice and in the 7-8-9 range the majority of the time. Only missed the shadow 2X and not by much. Overall, a good start. Let's see. I think it was at about 30 yards out. Not sure. How long is a typically range? I had the target 1/2 way out. I actually hit better than Wade did until he took a good stance. Firing like a criminal with your body turned and a one hand hold just doesn't do it. Kade and Jacob had a turn too. We were all shocked at how loud this weapon is. Bam. BAm. BAM. Very powerful. I've really learned that being shot would not be fun!!!
1 comment:
have you managed to accidently shoot anyone yet?
Post a Comment