Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Listen to the Still Small Voice

I have no doubt that we as a country are headed for a upheaval of sorts as food costs rise, food production falls, states file bankruptcy, and patriots talk of civil war and secession. Don't believe me? Start looking at Pat Dollard's website and others to read what people are talking about. Even the state of New Hampshire has a resolution before it's congress to pass a bill to declare certain actions by the federal government to be completely totally void and warning that certain future acts will be viewed as a "breach of peace" with the states themselves that risks "nullifying the Constitution." This act by New Hampshire is a clear warning to the federal government that they could face being stripped of their power by the States (presumably through civil war!) read more about it here

Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, D-Fla., has introduced to the House of Representatives a new bill, H.R. 645, calling for the secretary of homeland security to establish no fewer than six national emergency centers for corralling civilians on military installations. Now, if you've read some of my previous posts about FEMA and it's concentration camps, this is more of the same. Presumably these are facilities to be used in the event of biological warfare to quarantine the sick, but the language is left vague as to what else they could be put to use for in the case of martial law being declared by the Feds. Read about it here and call/email/write your state representatives to tell them DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BILL!!


I know some of you, (John), think I've become a bit of a right wing nut job, but o-contrar I am simply listening to the Holy Ghost and the Prophets. Today I canned 15lbs of ground beef and need to do 3X that amount. Decided for my food storage one night a week will be Santa Fe Taco Soup. We all love it and it is easy to store the ingredients for this. (I will post the recipe on my recipe blog soon I promise). Found petite diced Dole tomatoes for 0.49 a can at a discount store. Whoo hoo!! I only bought three cases, should've taken all they had. I'm using the Boy Scout motto "Be Prepared" and the New Hampshire motto "Live Free or Die". Wade just bought a new Glock and is getting me one too with a suppressor. We were supposed to go to the firing range on Saturday, but didn't have time. Will try to go this Sat. Taking the kids too, except the 3 year old. They all need to learn how to use fire arms and be safe with them. So how's that for crack-a-lackin' crazy?

8 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

definitely somewhat crazy. now will you come do mine?

globaljunkie said...

Pat Dollard is now the Holy Ghost? Glock with a silencer, how quaint.

Kristi said...

You make me want to get food storage serious right now!

chris said...

John you crack me up. Yes, Pat has replaced the HG for me...NOT. Best to buy weapons and ammo now as the Obamination administration wants to roll out federal licenses requirements to own even a .22 rifle and wants all ammo to be serialized thus making it illegal to reload with your stockpile.

globaljunkie said...

which still begs the question why you need one in the first place....you'd be much better off with a tactical shotgun anyway. then you dont have to worry so much about your aim and it has a wider dispersion pattern. Remember, guns dont kill people, Chris kills people. I'm not opposed to gun ownership, I'm only opposed to your gun owenrship ;-)

chris said...

Well, not a shot gun, but I do have my mini Ruger 14 range rifle. Haven' had a chance to practice with it yet as it is too powerful for the firing ranges here. Need to find somewhere to go with it.

Bowb said...

Move to idaho.

globaljunkie said...

so when are you putting the bomb shelter in the house? And Pris says we don't need to worry about food storage, if anything happens we're just going to come live with you.