This has been floating around the blogosphere for a few days now. We were all hoping it wasn't true, but sadly, it seems to be. Man, I hope this is wrong!!! Just reporting, don't take it as fact just yet.
"Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!
The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.
This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.
This cannot stand. It is traitorous and Obama should be impeached." (Atlas Shrugs)
I'm as disgusted and angry as I have ever been over something. This man in his quest to turn our beloved country into a communist state has now just handed the reigns of said march to the Commies of China. Why any of us would bother to pay our mortgages or taxes on the land we own is beyond me. It is time for a revolt!!! I attended the Orlando Tea Party yesterday. Will post pics later. Getting my concealed carry permit next Sat and hitting the gun show following the class. It's time to lock and load. God help us all.
7 comments:
Where do you dig this crap up from? The only source I find this coming from is the Hal Turner. Enough said. Until someone gets some verified official document from either government this should be ignored. On the other hand if something 'secret' has happened I would actually like to see China try to do a land grab and enforce it. Too many gun toten American's to deal with. You included. You really should get an ar15 chambered for nato rounds.
Dear Bowb
Well said. Like I said, this has been floating around out there for a few days now. I'd like to know who the source was that confirmed the report. Waiting to see if it is true or not. I just like to be able to say "lock and load" Sounds bad huh? hahahaha Next you should go check out the letter's edge from sarah's blog list. Her socialistic bff is a real classy lady who can't engage in debate with a conservative like me because I don't know how to do it intelligently. Right wing nut job that I am.
I see that you made S's friend mad at you. The trouble with socialized medicine is that those with money will still get the best treatment. we have been in a country with "free" medical care for the last 13 months. By free it means that you are able to see a Dr. (who knows his/her quality of training because they can also buy a certificate) but if you want any treatment you need to slip them some money under the table. The "Health care" only allows a hospital to do so many procedures (for ex. a hip replacement) and once the quota is reached no more can be done unless the patients wants to pay for the prosthesis and the care. If you are an in patient the family has to sometimes provide your bedding, food and medicine during the stay. Then the good part is that nurses make $300/mo and doctors make $500/mo (less than the janitor) so everybody wants to go into the medical field. The medical facilities look like they are from the 50's and some are the outside would make you run the other way before they took your life in their hands. I think people have rights but they also realize that with those rights come certain responsibilities! Now this post I would have to really know where it is coming from before I scarred the whole world. Luv you. See you soon. Luv M
yes, God help us all when Chris has a concealed weapons permit.
perhaps you should also look up the legal definition of eminent domain and how it is applied. Which makes this story a bunch of bunk. But that's true of most of the garbage you seem to buy into and post these days....
It should be borne in mind that while the power of eminent domain, though it is inherent in organized governments, may only be exercised through legislation or through legislative delegation, usually to another governmental body, the power may be delegated as well to private corporations, such as public utilities, railroad and bridge companies, when they are promoting a valid public purpose. Such delegation has long been approved.
Public Use
Explicit in the just compensation clause is the requirement that the taking of private property be for a public use; the Court has long accepted the principle that one is deprived of his property in violation of this guarantee if a State takes the property for any reason other than a public use.
It may well have been in the past that it be for public use Global Junkie, but there are MANY cases of courts giving private corps. eminent domain. Look em up. Like I've said how many times now, don't know if this is a true story or not. It is very troubling either way.
Just in case you don't have time to look:
http://blog.eminentdomain.com/archives/legal-information-private-corporations-in-florida-wield-the-governments-power-of-eminent-domain.html (one of these companies is probably Kevin's new employer)
http://www.progress.org/forf11.htm
(Mississippi taking away home owners land for Nissan to build a new factory...as far as I can tell courts ruled in favor of the families)
http://www.limiteminentdomain.org/downloads/intro_letter_2005-01-05.pdf
So now, you tell me, how would Obama use the public good argument in giving your Commie friends ED in the US? By saying it is the public's best interest to make good the debt held by China.
Once again, don't know the validity of this report, but when I find out one way or the other I will let you know.
Post a Comment