Friday, January 30, 2009

All Summer Long

I had to add this song to my play list. It is the perfect mix of Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama, and really is Kid Rock at his best. Since it's release I crank the radio whenever it comes on much to the chagrin of the other people in the car. It reminds me so much of the summer after I graduated. My oldest wanted to know what we were drinking, smoking, and doing by the lake at night. hahahahaha Told her to mind her own business, it isn't what she thinks. The making love, no, but I do have to admit there were a few great NCMOs going on. To be 18 and carefree again?!?! Well, no thanks, been there done that, but this song does make me feel pretty young again. Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long.....

No comments: