I had no idea Tom Hanks was the executive producer of Big Love. And to make things even clearer in my mind he now calls Mormon supporters of Prop 8 "un-american." He calls the polygamists that he "portrays" in Big Love off shoots of the Mormon church and claims that many Mormons gave a lot of money to the church to support Prop 8. Let me set you straight here just a little Mr. Hanks.
First, no one gave the church any money for supporting Prop 8. The church does not get involved in politics. Do its members? Absolutely, and legally and rightfully so. Any money given in support of Prop 8 was given to political organizations involved in said support, not the church. Secondly, the polygamists that you claim to be off shoots of my faith have nothing in common with me or any other member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. They do not follow the words of our Prophet. They do not follow the teachings of Jesus Christ (in regards to their lifestyle) and they are NOT members of my faith. They can claim anything they want, but just because I call you an asinine egomaniac who speaks out of his ass, doesn't make it so.
By the way, I would be really curious to hear your opinion on the off shoots of the Muslim faith who perpetrate terror world wide on a daily basis. I bet you would be quick to point out they are not true followers of the religion of peace that Islam is. Damn fool you are.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480167,00.html
7 comments:
I will have to black list T. Hanks also. Watch ur usage of the "a" word - I know u get upset! Luv m
I read about this on drudge earlier today and was equally disgusted.
Apparently voting your conscience and getting involved in a democratic process is "un-American." As opposed to having some hack judge ram his/her ideology down our throats through his/her judicial activism. That's TOTALLY "American..."
isn't blacklisting him for expressing his opinion a bit hypocritical on your part....hahahaha
Not at all. He, as an actor, makes money through consumers buying his products. I don't like what he said, therefore, I will not spend any money on his product. I do the same with products I don't consume because of the WofW, etc.
no sense of humor. i still say you have become a wacko right wing nut.
Of course I have a sense of humor...just not about Obama. We decided tonight that his name would be our new cuss word. How's that for funny?
Stub my toe, yell, OBAMA!!!
Mad at Wade, yell OBAMA!!!
That should read about Obama's lies and deceit.
Post a Comment