Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Hair Cut

I finally talked Dan into letting us cut his beautiful hair. For months he has told us no. He really likes it though and keeps giving it a thumbs up. He is excited to look so much like his big brothers. He even had me call him Kade last night for awhile. I miss his curls already and he looks too old now. Sigh....at least the older people around here won't call him a little girl anymore.

Pics...before the cut. Last week we tried to watch the space shuttle launch but the clouds didn't cooperate. Instead Dan chased around a toad.

Then pics after the cut. He is absolutely handsome, but it looks so much more golden instead of white.





4 comments:

Kristi said...

Whatever his locks, long or short....that kid is ADORABLE!

Amanda said...

He looks so cute! It makes him look a lot older.

BS and the Kids said...

That is so funny, his hair is more golden than white. I wonder how that happens. He does look very cute though.

BS and the Kids said...

So, did you decide to cut the hair after the previous link came out????