Monday, May 4, 2009

You Do the Math

It would appear that the last story I posted may not be true. For those of you who read my blog, I am not acting as a journalist. I am not going to use "due diligence" as Kevin put it, in researching my stories. Sorry. If you were as excited as I was to hear the story, and told others, again, I apologize. Maybe this will assuage your chagrin.

In Obama's own words: My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

Yeah right. Openness my lily white ass. So here is the $100 question.

Did Obama attend Occidental College under the name of Barry Soetoro? Was Barry Soetoro a Fullbright Scholar? The Fullbright scholarship either BRINGS FOREIGN STUDENTS TO THE UNITED STATES to learn and be educated to receive/obtain a college/university undergraduate degree, or it will ONLY sponsor existing College/University US CITIZEN GRADUATES (prefereably Master’s Degree and above) to go abroad. Since Obama was then 18-20 yr. old Barry Soetoro he was AT THAT TIME , defined by the Financial Aid terms of the Fullbright Scholarship in 1979, 1980, 1981…as a NON-US CITIZEN and “foreign national”.

Was Obama a Fullbright Scholar? Read this article to see what has transpired in an effort to find out...HERE

Alan Keyes responded as such to the proceedings:

Though not unexpected, this motion confirms Obama’s ruthless determination to destroy anyone who continues to seek the information the Constitution requires. Why should they demand penalties against citizens who are simply seeking the enforcement of the Supreme Law of the Land? It is simply because their persistence runs contrary to the will of a supposedly popular demagogue? This smacks of tyrannical arrogance. That Obama thus signals his intent to bring financial ruin on those who won’t accept his cover-up of the circumstances of his birth is a tactical escalation. It confirms the common sense suspicion that he won’t act forthrightly in this matter because he has something to hide.

Again, do the math. Why would he spend so much money to hide his records if he had nothing to hide? So, there is as much investigative journalism as I am going to get involved with in this story. If I should hear something with a more reliable source you can bet I will let you know.

In the meantime. Did you know that Obama quietly agreed to outsource capitalism to European Socialists while attending the G-20 Summit in England last month? During the recent meetings of the G-20, the nations issued a proposal for a "Financial Stability Board" and an International Economic Union that would control all financial institutions around the globe. This includes the U.S. Granted, it is just a proposal. But he did agree with it.

No comments: