I happened to see a part of The Chronicles of Riddick on TV tonight. I didn't really understand the movie, but liked the action/fighting. What can I say? I'm a blood and guts kind-of gal. Plus I found the eye candy to my liking.
I couldn't help but notice how nice looking the character Vaako was and had to IMDB the actor. Well, duh!!! Of course I liked him. It was Karl Urban who played Eomer in LOTR. This man is a virtual chameleon. He is so nice looking, but almost unrecognizable in many of his roles. My all time favorite muscle man to watch is Dwayne Johnson. What a fine specimen of a man. Guess what else I found out on IMDB? The Rock and Karl starred together in the movie Doom. You can bet if it comes out edited on TV I will be watching it.
I'm planning on catching Star Trek tomorrow night, and low and behold, Karl Urban is the new Doc Bones. I would've never put him together with the same actor who played Eomer. Even more reason to boldly go where no man has gone before. Hey Karl, beam me up!!!!
4 comments:
I'm waiting for the DVD, should be out here in a day or two....
It was AWESOME!!!! By far my all time fave Star Trek movie. But it did make me feel old. Man, it really sucks being older than the new crop of stars.
For those of you who haven't seen it yet... I am going to spoil it.
The Redshirt dies.
I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm just "Crewman Number Six." I'm expendable. I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is. I've gotta get outta here.
Post a Comment