The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
We are Here, We are Here, We are Here
We are still here. Fay has returned, the wicked wild beast. Fortunatly she brought only a whole lot of rain to our area and didn't delay the closing of our home. We are in, the movers moved our things out of storage, and I am busy cleaning, unpacking, and yelling at the boys to stop breaking things. Jacob managed to put a hole in the door the first 5 minutes he was in the home. On Thurs the tile in the family room started to buckle up. The thin set underneath is just crumbling and it looks like we will have to have a large part of the floor retiled. Tile man is coming Mon. We will have phone/internet/and GASP! cable hooked up on Mon but phone won't work until Wed. I will take pics of the home and post them for those who are interested as soon as I can. The movers out of Cali who unloaded our furniture into the storage unit damaged a lot of my wooden furniture, so I will be busy making a claim about that. Sorry this is short, just wanted to updated everyone. I feel so lost without my daily internet and drudge report. Was Obama really dumb enough to pick Biden for his VP candidate? I despise him as much as I do Pelosi and I can't imagine how anyone thinks that will help his chances of winning. Go McCain!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment