The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Pass the Scotch
Tape that is....time for some wrapping. Of course, it would help if I'd actually done any shopping, but so far I've only had the chance to buy some items for a family that Jake's class adopted for Christmas. Truthfully though, after the week I've had I would like nothing more than to be able to knock back a few strong gin and tonics, stronger on the gin side. I can so see the draw of getting sh*t faced so one doesn't have to deal with reality. Just the thought of heading out to do any real Christmas shopping makes me want a strong drink even more. Since I've promised not to imbibe, I guess I'll settle for a strong hot chocolate with lots and lots of marshmallows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry about the rough week. To quote one of my favorite movies, "Christmas Vacation,"... "It's Christmas, and we're all in misery!"
Hope your next week is better. And yeah...load up on the chocolate.
I'm telling your bishop on you...
Whatever, do what I do, order everything online in like an hour or two, then drink until Jan 1. Not only do you get everything done, you get to avoid all the hordes at the malls and your family and Christmas schtick is actually enjoyable! hahaha.
Post a Comment