Daniel had me write up his Christmas wish list for Santa.
Dear Santa:
For Christmas I want a machine gun, a shot gun, a trench gun, and a hand gun.
Sincerely,
Daniel
"Mom, what is a trench gun?"
I honestly have no idea but I think he has been watching his older brothers play Call of Duty a bit too much. At least we know he will keep the NRA happy with membership dues when he is older. Wade and I were pretty sure there had to be something else he wants, but no. Just guns. First thing this morning he hopped out of bed and found his list. He is still carrying it around. I will probably have to find a way to make him leave it home when we head out to church.
Yesterday he also told me, "I'll marry you if you give me a dollar. But don't tell dad." What a kid.
If I wrote a list to Santa it would probably be something like
Dear Santa:
For Christmas I want:
While visiting her home town of somewhere over the rainbow, Pelosi is squished when Dorothy's home lands on her. Boxer, Frank and Dodd too as they were visiting for cocktails. Obama should suddenly die from an aneurysm. He really should've given up smoking years ago. Biden can get hit by a car while walking drunk through The Villages. And Reid, oh Reid. What could I wish for Christmas upon thee? Hmmmm....how about grow a spine and find Jesus again, then resign from office in utter shame of the atrocities you have imposed upon your constituents? Maybe that is letting him off too easy? I'll have to think for awhile and re write his ending.
Okay. I know. Too much. But a girl can day dream right? It would actually be much more satisfying to see them all impeached then thrown into a federal pen when their illegal dealings come to light.
PS...I'd really like a H&K MP5 SD1
No comments:
Post a Comment