Monday, November 2, 2009

Heading Back to DC

Flying back to DC on Thurs to meet up with Michelle Bachman and hopefully 1,000s of others from around the country to let Congress know we do not want a gov't controlled health care system. I hope they start to listen. If you're going and want to share hotel cost...I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza (Kamilli...come and join the fun!!!)

6 comments:

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Awww...I wish I could! If only I lived closer. Sadly, flying from Washington state to Washington DC is not on the agenda for this week. But good for you! I'm glad there are people like you who are willing to stand up and take a stand!! Maybe one day we'll get to protest together.

I realized I never answered your question you posted on my blog about tea parties, protests, etc. Yes, I did attend a tea party here in the Seattle area on April 15th, and I have participated in various rallies/protests before. Nothing ever quite as large as the ones you've been to though. Unfortunately, here in western Washington, I am sadly outnumbered by liberals. We're one of those wacko states. It really sucks sometimes. But, having lived in CA, you know how that is, right?

globaljunkie said...

sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you dont. i think you must always feel like a nut....

Steve said...

Please stay out of my way on my drive home! I'll try not to hit you with my Kool-Aid tossed out my window as I drive by. The fact you cite Bachman as anything other than a lunatic makes me worried about you AND our country. :)

chris said...

I didn't cite Bachmann on anything other than her call to action. BTW, she can argue constitutionlly with the best of them. Why is it that you are so mysogonistic against intellegent, conservative women like Bachmann and Palin, but are whipped for crazies like Boxer and Palin? : ) back at ya...thanks for visiting my blog. "Arguing" with you on KV's is fun (sc). And please don't read anything into the crazy conspiracy theory things I post here. They are more for the benefit of driving my older brother nuts than anything.

chris said...

mysogynistic....wow...my spelling has been horrible of late. That's what happens when I rely on FireFox to auto-edit and switch to windows.

Steve said...

So, did you do anything fun in DC other than the protest. Sorry you guys got like no press coverage due to the Ft Hood thing! :)

I have nothing against intelligen women, my wife is one, and I actually find the hot, I just don't find Palin and Bachman intelligent for sooooooo many reasons. Constitutionalists like Bachman are like the people that take the Bible so literally word for word, not understanding that it is a living, breathing document meant to mend and guide life, not be written in stone and used to spread 'the crazy'! But I digress. I too am a big fan of the Constitution as a paying member of the ACLU and I have the Bill of Rights hanging up in my cube!

BTW, said cube was only a few blocks from you all last week! We could have made made rival signs together! :)