Wade and I went to The Killers concert in Tampa last night. We had a great time...felt a little old...but rocked out none the less. I didn't like it when the young girl behind me kept spilling her beer down my back as she rocked on and was sorely tempted to do some pounding on her. Here is a vid I took before I was told I couldn't take any. I'll get up more pics soon...really...I promise...there will be so many pics from June to present that you will be sick of seeing my family.
2 comments:
Love The Killers! I'm jealous. Although I went and saw Wicked last night, so I guess I can't complain. :) Looks like you had great seats!
So funny....we went last weekend here in Boise. I too felt old trying to rock to the beat. I even hurt Robert a few times by swinging my arms wildly and whacking him with my watch. Yes, I am a nerd, but I sure enjoyed the concert!
Post a Comment