We have a contract on the other house now. That is a relief. Now we have the home inspection and appraisal to get through. Let's all pray that everything goes well and we can close within 2 weeks.
Kids all had their check-ups today. It was kind-of funny to hear the Dr. predict how big they will be. He thinks Dan will only be around 5'10 and 155lbs. Kade 6' and 165, he thinks Kyrie will grow at least 4 more inches and Jake will be at least 6'3" 220lbs. Kade insists he will still be able to "take him". I guess we'll all have a few years yet to see if this comes to pass.
3 comments:
Those are some lofty predictions. I bet my kids will be bigger than yours.
Bigger in the sense of taller? If that's the case, then I think that S's kids will be taller, but I don't think anybody will have much of an edge on Jacob or Kade.
I think Chris will have the fattes kids, Sarah the tallest and mine will be the cutest ;-)
Post a Comment