Daniel is so precocious. If I call him anything other than Daniel, D-Oh, or Dan, he will so, "No I Daniel." I like to call him Turkey Lurkey and he'll get made at me and scream, "NO I DANIEL!" Yesterday afternoon Wade was out back getting things together in the garage. The boys were with him. Our lovely neighbor walks by and Daniel says, "Hi neighbor, I Daniel. This is Kade, this is Jacob, and this is Dad (pointing to each in turn)." Wade just laughed and laughed. It is comical since she really doesn't like him, or any of the kids really, but he is so innocent that he would be friendly to her. He definitly knows who he is. Too bad so many of us lose sight of that as we age.
Still no exact closing date. Movers come in the morning and I guess we will see what happens.
1 comment:
seem to recall kade doing the same thing when you would call him chubba...
Post a Comment